What companies are required to perform an equality plan?
From 03/07/2022, it is mandatory for all companies with at least 50 employees to prepare and apply an equality plan.
What are the objectives of an equality plan?
– Equal treatment and opportunities.
– Homogenize equality criteria.
– Personal and work conciliation.
– Gender perspective in the company.
– Ensure pay equity.
– Encourage the incorporation of women.
What are the consequences of not having a Gender Equality Plan? The amount of the sanctions will depend on the seriousness of the infraction:
– Minor and major infractions: sanctions between 750 and 7,500 euros.
– Very serious infringements: from 7,501 to 225,018 euros.
– Loss of financial support, subsidy or bonus related to job creation programs for a minimum period of 6 months.
Let’s eliminate behaviors of the past and create equal employment. Do you need help to create it? Contact us!
E-mail: email@example.com Telephone +34 622642468
Publication by Carlos Suárez – Labour Department