Legal advice on sports specialization
Clubs, sports federations, leagues, elite athletes and e-sports athletes
Our firm is comprised of expert lawyers in legal advice to the sports sector as a whole: clubs, sports federations, leagues and elite professional athletes.
¿How we could help you?
- Help in acquisitions of sports entities; implementation of compliance systems; preparation of legal documents labour contracts, sponsorship contracts, agency contracts; management of the sports entity; exploitation of image rights; intellectual property; legal advice in relation to the implementation of new technologies; etc.
- Advice and design of criminal compliance systems for each sports entity.
- Requirements, requirements and rules of national and international federations and professional leagues.
- Contracts: exploitation of image rights; sponsorship contracts; brand license agreements; advertising contracts; merchandising contracts; agency contracts.
- Intellectual Property: trademark registration, data protection, etc.
- Labour Law in the sports sector: recruitment of athletes; preparation of manuals and / or ethical codes; disciplinary procedures; termination of contracts; jurisdictional proceedings before competent national and international courts.
Comprehensive legal advice for all types of projects related to e-Sports
The areas of new technologies and sports law, together with the rest of the lawyers, provide you with comprehensive advice with a transversal and multidisciplinary vision that covers the needs of all the agents involved in the sector.
Labour Law in the e-Sports sector: hiring gamers; preparation of manuals and / or ethical codes; disciplinary procedures; termination of contracts; jurisdictional proceedings before competent national and international courts.
E-commerce services: drafting and revision of legal texts used in electronic commerce.
Taxation of e-Sports.