Are you thinking of buying or selling a company?
You don’t know how to economically value the operation?
We advise companies in most of industrial sectors, providing our experience and our career paths. Moreover in order to achieve those operations, it is needed to be advised of the taxation of the operation.
I want to sell my firm
We will be with you throughout the sale process including: the initial orientation, operation study, offer publication, negotiation and conclusion of agreement.
I want to buy a company, could you help me?
We will assess the viability and profitability of the operation for you, so that you can acquire and start the activity without problems, thinking only about your economic activity.
What should we do if we are planning to sell our firm?
Before taking such important decision, it is necessary that specialized professional guide you and analyse the market and your business model.
At Aso Corporate we will inform you about the best options for your company, about the feasibility, the risks and the points you should take into account. The aim of informing you is that each step you take is with security and with the support of a team of professionals which are ensuring for your interests and the ones of your business.
What is the Due Diligence?
- Undoubtedly important is knowing and researching the firm you have interest in acquiring. For that reason, is necessary to develop a legal Due Diligence. Due Diligence is a detailed investigation of the different business areas of a firm (financial, legal, labour, criminal, fiscal and accounting) which let you to know in depth and from an objective perspective, the reality of the firm object of acquisition, also will provide you the negotiation tools of price and transactions guarantees.
- The objectives are: minimize the transaction risk, make an independent and detailed evaluation of the firm, which allow us to identify contingencies and hidden liabilities.
- In conclusion, it is a fundamental process for your safeness in the moment of acquiring a firm.
- Business restructuring: Mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, monetary contributions, contributions from the branch of activity, changes of tax residence, exchanges of values, expansion or reduction of share capital, etc.
- Analysis of tax contingencies through due diligence processes.
- Planning and constitution of international tax vehicles, holding companies.
- Temporary unions of companies and economic interest groups.
- Entry to Stock Market